Best Value Pack: 12 Pieces Bulk Unique Nature Sprout Silicone Cute Bookmark Original Style Gift for Young Adults, Kids, Students, Men, Women and Children. Three colors: yellow, pink and green.

Price: $8.68

(as of March 20, 2017 11:05 am - Details)


BUY FROM AMAZON.COM


Availability: Usually ships in 24 hours

1 new or used available from $8.67

Will the sprout bookmark fall out of my book easily? We have made some major improvements on the design since this product was introduce in 2015. Our bookmark are design to fit 96% of the books in the market but there is still a 4% chance it might not fit your book, and cause it to fall out easily. Why my bookmark keep falling out of the book? Weather this bookmark fall out of your book mainly depends on the types of paper your book is made off, weight of the book, size of the book, and structural design of the book. How do I know if the bookmark will fit my book There's a 96% chance it will fit and 4% chance it will fall out easily. To put that into perspective, if there are 100 million books in the world, that means 96 million books will fit and 4 million books will not. It mainly depends on luck if your book is the 4% or the 96%. What is your warranty on the sprout bookmark? we are confident our silicone quality is the best in the market, so we are happy to offer all our customers 5 year warranty.
Dimensions: 60 x 360 x 520
Color: Green, Pink, Yellow
Package quantity: 12
Condition: New

You May Also Like

Poo-Pourri Before-You-Go Toilet Spray 1-Ounce Bottle, No. 2

Poo-Pourri Before-You-Go Toilet Spray 1-Ounce Bottle, No. 2

More info Price: $18.29 $17.52

Perfect Christian Gift for Women & Girls, 925 Silver Cross & Original Swarovski Delicate Pendant Necklace

Perfect Christian Gift for Women & Girls, 925 Silver Cross & Original Swarovski Delicate Pendant Necklace

More info Price: $74.99 $19.90

Made In 1956 All Original Parts 60th Birthday Gift Men's T-shirt (Large, CHARCOAL)

Made In 1956 All Original Parts 60th Birthday Gift Men's T-shirt (Large, CHARCOAL)

More info Price: $13.95 $5.95

Made In 1956 All Original Parts 60th Birthday Gift Men's T-shirt (XL, KELLY GREEN)

Made In 1956 All Original Parts 60th Birthday Gift Men's T-shirt (XL, KELLY GREEN)

More info Price: $13.95 $9.95